AMC-1040 Antenna Multiplexer Converter
An RF front end processor that receives antenna inputs from 0.5 - 40 GHz.
The AMC-1040 Antenna Multiplexer Converter provides multiple, simultaneous RF outputs from one or two 0.5 - 40 GHz RF inputs to allow parallel RF processing of received signals without the need for RF band switching.
AMC-1040 Key Features
- Frequency Coverage
- 0.5 - 40 GHz input frequency coverage
- RF input
- One RF input, 0.5 - 40 GHz, 2.92mm female, 50 ohms
- RF Multiplexer Crossovers
- Multiplexer crossover frequencies at 18 GHz and 26.5 GHz
- Test Signal
- 1 GHz comb signal
- RF outputs
- 3 simultaneous RF outputs, SMA female, 50 ohms
- 15 lbs
- Universal AC power, 90 - 260 VAC, 47 - 440 Hz, < 145 Watts